Choosing your wedding florist can be stressful. However, there are many great options for florists in Raleigh, NC. As you decide, here are twenty questions to ask as you research.
- How long have you been making wedding floral arrangements?
- What style do you specialize in (modern, traditional, romantic, etc.)?
- Can I see a portfolio of your work?
- Are you familiar with my ceremony and reception location?
- Do you charge a flat fee or per-item fee for their services?
- What is the cost of each item: bridal bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets,
boutonnieres, centerpieces, etc.?
- Can you also provide an aisle runner, candles, candlesticks/holders,
trellises, potted plants, etc.?
- How far in advance will you make my bouquet and centerpieces?
- Will you make a sample bouquet and centerpiece for me to see?
- When will the flowers be delivered? Is there a delivery fee?
- What time will you return to pick up any rentals?
- Will you make a tossing bouquet for me? Is there a fee for it?
- How many weddings will you be doing the weekend of mine?
- Can you recommend seasonal flowers to help me save money?
- How much is the required deposit, and when is the balance due?
- When do I need to give you the final table count for centerpieces?
- What flowers will be in season at the time of my wedding?
- How will the flowers be handled, delivered and set-up?
- Is there an additional charge for delivery, set-up and servicing my wedding?
- Do you offer rental items or do we need to rent them from another company?
December 6, 2022